Monday, May 9, 2016

Younique Perks

I love Younique's compensation plan! When an order is placed, through your webpage, you are paid your commission within 3 hours! Your money goes directly to your Younique Credit Card (which you receive once your commission value hits $50).

I haven't used my Younique Card too much yet. I've been saving up my commissions for a big purchase. Today, while in Nashville, I had some time to kill, so I went to the mall. When I saw this cute Coach purse, I had to have it. At first, I let the cost stop me. But then I remembered my Younique card, so I splurged on myself and bought the purse!

If you want to know more about joining my team, email me at sourbonk@yahoo.com. Or you can go to my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment