Monday, August 15, 2016

Younique - August Kudos Defend Innocence

1 out of 4 girls and 1 out of 6 boys will be the victims of sexual abuse. This makes my heart sick. This is also one of the reasons I love Younique. They have a foundation that helps woman find strength and healing if they were sexually abused as a child or teen. 

This month, their kudos is called Defend Innocence. The goal is to help spread the word about this tragedy and defend its victims. Speak out about sexual abuse. Its not right and only we can stop it. 

The Defend Innocence kit comes with a new shade of splurge cream shadow, lip liner and lipstick. Included, for free, is the defend innocence bracelet. Any commissions I make on this kit this month, I will donate to the Younique Foundation. 

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment