Saturday, September 17, 2016

Younique - Dreamy & Noble Splurge Creams

Today, my plans were to do loads of homework and go buy groceries. Normally, on days like this, I don't wear makeup. I had to watch a long video for one of my classes, so I decided to do my makeup at the same time. I've never used the Dreamy Splurge Cream, so I decided today was a good day to experiment with it. 

I started by applying it all over my eye and then I decided to add some noble to just the crease of my outer eye. Since I  was having fun playing with colors I don't use often, I decided to use the Passionate Pencil liner for my eyes. Then I completed the look by using just the lip liner, Pompous on my lips. I wasn't sure if I liked that, so I topped it with the Loyal lip gloss. I'm still not sure about my lips, but that is why today was a perfect day to try it out since I have no where to go. 

I also decided to skip foundation today and instead I mixed some BB Cream and Body Bronzer for my face. I love how the BB cream moisturizes my face. 

I defianetly loved how my eye turned out and I will be doing it again!

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment