Thursday, December 22, 2016

Something BIG is coming!

Coming soon, the reformulated 3D Fiberlash Mascara!

One of the perks to being a Younique Presenter is they sometimes offer their new products early. The new 3D Fiberlash Mascara will release in January, but I got the chance to order mine early and try it out. 

Today's look was created with the Faithful and Elegant Splurge Creams, along with Addiction Palette 2. My lippy is the Plush Lip Liner, topped with the Vanilla Milkshake Bonbon. But the most stunning part of my look is the new 3D Fiberlash Mascara. This stuff is AMAZING! I can't get over how long and voluminous my lashes get when I use this mascara. 
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment