Thursday, February 16, 2017

Charming and Faithful Splurge Cream Shadow

Spring is in the air, which has me trying to wear all my favorite sweaters one more time before I break out the sandals. I haven't worn my green sweater as much (because its not black), but I decided I better wear it one more time before it gets too warm. For my eye makeup, I went with the Splurge Cream Shadows in Faithful and Charming. I LOVE how it turned out! I don't wear Charming often, but it goes so perfectly with this outfit. Other products used: Glorious Face Primer, Eye Primer, 3D Fiberlash Mascara, Organza Liquid Foundation, Addiction Palette 1 for my brows, and Sunset Beachfront Bronzer for my blush. I wanted to keep my look simple today, so I went with the most basic nude lipstick, Well-To-Do. 

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment