Monday, August 21, 2017

Victorious and Happy Splurge Cream Shadow

 May I never forget all the Lord has done for me. His peace upheld me through the storm and His joy overflows my heart. 

Younique products used:
*Bisque BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer
*Benevolent Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Victorious Splurge Cream Shadow
*Happy Splurge Cream Shadow
*Perfect Eye Liner
*Epic Mascara
*Raspberry Cheesecake Lip Bonbon
 I'm excited to go fishing with the nephews today. But I still decided to throw on some light makeup. And by light, I mean a simple eye and the BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer instead of foundation. Because let's be honest here, when I start my makeup routine, I end up doing the entire thing. 
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage, https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment