Friday, November 10, 2017

Anniversary Addiction Palette with Stellar Splash Liquid Lipstick

"Kindness is free. Sprinkle that stuff everywhere."

Between my new grey color contacts, and the new Anniversary Palette, I had so much fun doing my makeup today!

Younique products used:
*Glorious Face Primer, applied with my fingers
*Eye Primer, applied with my fingers
*Organza Liquid Foundation, applied with the liquid foundation brush
*Hermosa Beachfront Bronzer, applied with the blusher brush
*Pearly Luminizer, applied with the fan brush
*Brow Obsession Palette, dark, applied with the brow artist brush
*Unfazed Splurge Cream, patted onto the lid with the cream shadow brush
*Anniversary Addiction Palette, Unfazed, applied to the crease with the crease brush
*Anniversary Addiction Palette, Dazzling, patted onto the outer corner with the liner/shader brush
*Perfect Dip and Draw Liquid Liner
*Epic Mascara
*Stellar Splash Liquid Lipstick
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment