Thursday, January 12, 2017

Twitterpated & Adorable Pigment Powders

Because I own all of the eye makeup products, I forget just how much I own. Most days, I go for my select favorites and ignore the others. But today, I decided to mix it up. I haven't played with Twitterpated a lot, so I decided to use it. Before applying it, I sprayed my brush with the Refreshed Rose Water and then lightly dipped it in the container. With this method, you get a more dramatic look. I then did the same with the Adorable Pigment Powder. I had to blend a bit to get the finished look. I lined my eyes with the Perfect Pencil Liner and finished them off with the 3D Fiberlash Mascara. I decided to go with a nude look for my lips, so I used the Well-To-Do Lipstick today. 
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment