Saturday, April 8, 2017

Perky Lip Liner with Proud and Elegant Splurge Cream Shadow

While I was out running errands today, a lady at the post office told me she loved my look and then asked if she could take my picture. That totally made my day. I had on the cutest top, so I'm not sure if she was referring to my outfit or my makeup. But my sweetie also said I looked beautiful today, so maybe its a combination of both.  

Younique products used:
*Organza Liquid Foudation
*Sweet Pressed Blusher
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Elegant Splurge Cream Shadow
*Proud Splurge Cream Shadow
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer
*Lustrous Touch a la mode Powder Luminizer
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Perky Lip Liner
*Vanilla Milkshake Bonbon
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment