Tuesday, January 10, 2017

My Birthday Look

I had fun playing with my makeup to create my birthday look today. I got to be honest, someday's its a struggle deciding what to wear. Part of me wanted to wear my bold red lipstick, but another part of me wanted to wear my favorite black & purple shirt, which is what won in the end. 

I started with the Faithful Splurge Cream and then used the Glamorous Pigment Powders on my outer eye. I lined my top lip with the Perfect Pencil Line and my bottom lid with the Purposful Pencil Liner. No look isn't complete without the 3D Fiberlash Mascara! I still had a hard time deciding what lippy to do, but in the end I went with the Spontaneous Splash Liquid Lipstick. I don't contour every day, but since its my birthday, I finished my look with the sculpting trio and the beach front bronzer. 
I also have to brag. After I posted the above picture to Instagram, Younique Corporate commented on it!

Before going out to dinner tonight, I decided to make my lips a little more bold by topping them off with the Spellbound Splash Liquid Lipstick. I love how just changing my lip color changed my entire look from a day time work look, to a fun night time look. 

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment