Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Proud Splurge Cream Shadow with Dignified Pigment Powder

I am in LOVE with the newest Matte Splurge Cream Shadow in the color Proud! I had a hard time deciding what to pair it with today. The possibilities seem endless. In the end, I decided to add a pop of green to match my necklace. I applied the Proud Splurge Cream to my outer eye and then over my eyelid, I used the Dignified Pigment Powder. To complete the look, I lined my eyes with the Prosperous Eye Liner and the 3D Fiberlash Mascara. I wanted my eyes to make the statement today, so I decided to keep my lips nude. I covered them using the Prudent Pencil Liner and then topped them with the Luxe Lip Gloss. 
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment