Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Excessive Lipstick

I've been trying to work through all of the products so I can have a picture of myself wearing all of them. I've about got the eye products covered, so I decided I need to start working on the different lip products. Today, I am wearing the Excessive Lipstick. Its not one I wear often, but I'm not sure why, because I LOVE it! I guess that is what happens when you have 50+ lip colors to choose from each day. Yes, I counted it up one day. When you add up the lipstick, lip gloss, lip stains, Splash Liquid Lipsticks, the lip bonbons, and the lip pencil liners, I have a choice of over 50 lip options. And that doesn't even take into account mixing the different products together to get a slightly different color. I guess its safe to say I have a lippy obsession. 

 Products used today: Organza Liquid Foundation, Proud Splurge Cream, Elegant Splurge Cream, Addiction Palette 1 for my brows, Sunset Beachfront Bronzer, Excessive Lip Stick, 3D Fiberlash Mascara. 

I have to wear my glasses for a few days while my eye gets over a tenderness it has developed. Not loving the glasses, but everyone assures me I still look good. But I still prefer the no glasses look. I can't wait until I can use my contacts again. 

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment