Thursday, March 23, 2017

Posh Liner and Obsession Brow Palette

I know some woman with pretty thin brows, but I've always felt like mine were okay. Until I started taking makeup selfies everyday. Then I noticed I could tell a difference on the days I did, or didn't, do my brows. My quick go to was to use Forthright from Addiction Palette 1 to fill them in. 

The new Younique spring catalog included a new Obsession Brow Palette, so I decided to try it out. I feel like I need to practice a little more, but I like how it turned out. I love that the palette includes a cream to conceal any areas I slipped and a highlighter cream. But what I really love is the setting wax. Finally a way to tame those wild hairs that have a mind of their own. 

Younique products used: Organza Liquid Foundation, Elegant Splurge Cream, Faithful Splurge Cream, Polar Eye Liner, Sweet Pressed Blusher, Posh Lip Liner, Vanilla Milkshake Bonbon, and 3D Fiberlash Mascara. 

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment