Saturday, July 1, 2017

Proud and Grateful Splurge Cream Shadow

 Headed to the zoo with my nephews today. When I plan to spend all day outside, my makeup routine is slightly different. I always start with a layer of sunscreen first, because skin protection is the most important part. Then, instead of using the liquid foundation, I use the BB Flawless Complexion. I love that I still get coverage, but it feels much lighter and seems to hold up better in the heat and sweat.

Younique products used:
*Honey BB Flawless Complexion
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer
*Lustrous Touch a la Mode Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Proud Splurge Cream Shadow
*Elegant Splurge Cream Shadow
*Magnificent Splurge Cream Shadow as liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Pompous Lip Liner
*Vanilla Milkshake Bonbon
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment