Thursday, July 27, 2017

Regal, Heavenly, and Famous Pigment Powders

You can't break a woman that seeks her happiness from God.

I decided to try the peacock eye makeup look again today. I used a different blue and applied it all slightly different. I love how it turned out! To get the colors more vibrant, I sprayed my brush with setting spray before applying each color. 

Younique products used:
*Organaza Liquid Foundation
*Sculpting Trio
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer
*Lustrous Touch a la Mode Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Regal Pigment Powder in the outer corner
*Heavenly Pigment Powder in the crease
*Famous Pigment Powder across the lid
*Passionate Eye Liner
*Epic Mascara
*Serendipitous Lip Stain
*Behold Setting Spray
 You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment