Thursday, June 16, 2016

Younique - Cash & Carry Inventory

When I hit Pink, I decided to reward myself with a traveling makeup case. It can stack together all in one unit, but I find it easier to pack around as the two smaller cases instead.

My goal when I decided to start my Younique business was to have inventory on hand so friends and family could have their products immediately. There was a time, when the liquid foundation was selling so fast, they couldn't keep it in stock. It would be on back order for weeks and then when it became available again, it would sell out in a day. They seem to have figured out better production schedule, because it hasn't been on back order in a few months now. 

When I decided to build my inventory, I decided to start with the liquid foundation. I have nearly all of the colors on hand, with multiples in the more popular colors (at least for the close friends and family I'll be directly selling to). I also have matching concealer to go with the foundation. 


The rest of my inventory is still a work in progress. I have a few Pigment Powders and Splurge Cream Shadows. Some of the eye liners, in pencil and liquid form. 

The Lip Bonbons were another item I wanted to make sure I always have on hand. I have at least one of every color, along with a few different shades of lipstick and lip gloss. 

I have a few shades of each of the Sculpting Trio and then the Addiction 1 and 2 palettes. I'll have a 3 soon, its another item that has been on back order. 


And as always, the fabulous 3D Fiber Lashes. I also have a few Refreshed Rose Waters, which are quickly become another favorite item of mine. Just a quick spritz in the morning and at night and my face feels fabulous!

Its a little harder to see in this picture, but I have several of the makeup brushes on hand, at least one of each. Except my favorite brush, the Liquid Foundation Brush, I have several of those on hand. I also have Glorious Eye Primer, Divine Moisturizer, Uplift Eye Serum, Illuminate Clean and Illuminate Clear, Beach front Self-Tanning Lotion and the Shine Makeup Wipes. 

If you need something, just let me know. I have a few more items on the way, such as the BB Flawless Complex Enhancer and some Flawless Four Kudos.

Or as always, you can order on my website at  https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment