Thursday, June 23, 2016

Younique - Dignified & Daring

I love the Younique Pigment Powders and the many colors they come in. But I've learned the trick is to mix a little bit in with the Refreshed Rose Water. When applied to your eyelid using this technique, they really POP! 

I've been using the lid to my blending buds, but it has started to crack. I know some people use the lid to the Rose Water or just spray their brush and then dip it in the powder. Recently, I bought a box of small containers to use for samples. They worked perfect for this. I put some pigment powered in, and then mixed it with a spray of rose water and it worked perfectly!

I only did this with the Dignified color, but then I put Daring on dry. I also used the shimmer part of the Sculpting Trio to do the top of my eye, under my brow. I loved it even more than when I use Curious, so that may be my new go to for my upper eye!

I almost went with a nude lipstick, but in the end, I decided I want my lips to pop also, so I went with Swanky. 

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,  https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment