Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Younique - Splurge Cream Shadow Whimsical & Dreamy

Today felt like a day to be bold and try something new. So I tried the Whimsical and Dreamy Splurge Cream. This is a new extreme for me, and I was literally seconds form washing it off when Josh came in to kiss me goodbye before he left for work. He had no idea I was about to wash it off, when he told me he really liked my eye makeup today. 
Some days I can break out of my comfort zone and try new things. Other times, is hard to do. I'm so glad to have him by my side to make me feel beautiful every day.
I couldn't decide what lipstick went with my look, so I went with Ritzy. 

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage, https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment