Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Addiction Palette 2 with Saucy Lip Stain

"Live for the moments you can't put into words."

Younique products used:
*Organza Liquid Foundation, applied with the liquid foundation brush
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer, applied with the blusher brush
*Pearly Luminizer, applied with the fan brush
*Brow Obsession Palette, dark, applied with the brow artist brush
*Addiction Palette 2, Peppy, applied to the outer corner of my eye with the angled/sponge brush
*Addiction Palette 2, Perplexed, applied to the center of my eye with the angled/sponge brush
*Addiction Palette 2, Blissful, applied to the inner corner of my eye with the sponge end of the angled/sponge brush
*Angelic Pigment Powder to highlight my brow, applied with the deluxe brush
*Perfect Eye Liner Pencil
*Epic Mascara
*Saucy Lip Stain
I've had the Epic Mascara for almost 2 months now and its still going strong! 

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment