Sunday, September 10, 2017

Lip Stain Sunday - Savvy Lip Stain with Addiction Palette 5

 "My relationship with God is my number one focus. I know that if I can take care of that, God will take care of everything else."

Younique products used:
*Organza Liquid Foundation, applied with the liquid foundation brush
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer, applied with the blusher brush
*Lustrous Luminizer, applied with the fan brush
*Brow Obsession Palette, dark, applied with the brow artist brush
*Addiction Palette 5, Fearless, applied to the crease with the angled end of the angled/sponge brush
*Addiction Palette 5, Brilliant, applied to the lid using the sponge end of the angled/sponge brush
*Magnificent Splurge Cream Shadow, applied as liner with the liner/shader brush
*Epic Mascara
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Savvy Lip Stain
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment