Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Swanky Lipstick

"The distance between your dreams and reality is called action."

It seems like the Splash Liquid Lipstick and the Lip Stains have been my go to lippy for a while. So today I decided to dig out my favorite lipstick. I almost forgot how much I love the lipsticks!

Younique products used:
*Organza Liquid Foundation, applied with the liquid foundation brush
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer, applied with the blusher brush
*Lustrous Luminizer, applied with the fan brush
*Brow Obsession Palette in the dark color, applied with the brow artist brush
*Proud Splurge Cream Shadow, applied in the crease with the crease brush
*Grateful Splurge Cream Shadow, applied across the lid with the cream shadow brush
*Perfect Eye Liner Pencil
*Epic Mascara
*Swanky Lipstick
*Behold Touch Setting Spray
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage, https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment