Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Dreamy and Skeptical Splurge Cream Shadow

 Can we just take a moment and notice that I haven't worn black in 3 days. I didn't get laundry done on Sunday, like I normally do, so I've been forced to wear other clothes in my closet. But if you look back over the week, its easy to see that grey is my second favorite color to wear. 

Taking a selfie every day has helped me try all the different products I own. Half the time, I still go with my standard favorites, but sometimes, I dig into my cupboard and pull out a color I haven't used in a long time. Today, that color was the Dreamy Splurge Cream Shadow. 
Also, can we just take a moment to admire those perfect lashes? I opened a new package today and I forgot just how amazing they are on that very first day. 

Younique products used today:
*Organza Liquid Foundation
*Sweet Pressed Blusher
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Dreamy Splurge Cream Shadow
*Skeptical Splurge Cream Shadow
*Ambitious Lipstick
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment