Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sappy Lip Stain

Oh, black, how I have missed you. I just don't feel like I look quite right in any other color.
My family is going out of town for a weekend trip this weekend, so I decided to wear my lip stain color today instead of Sunday. I've been trying to get a selfie in each color and I think I only have 2 or 3 left to try out. Today, I'm wearing the color Sappy. I like that its a softer red color for days I want to wear red, but not a bold red.

Younique products used:
*Organza Liquid Foundation
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Elegant Splurge Cream Shadow
*Proud Splurge Cream Shadow
*Magnificent Splurge Cream Shadow as my liner
*Lustrous Touch a la mode Powder Luminizer
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Sappy Lip Stain
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment