Thursday, April 13, 2017

Sophisticated Blusher Used as Eye Shadow

I am in love with the new Bittersweet Splurge Cream Shadow. I wore it yesterday and a few Y-Sister's shared their looks with me. When I saw this one, I knew I had to try it. I pretty much own every color, or every products. One of those is the Pressed Blushers. I own all 5 colors, but rarely use them; I've never used the Sophisticated Blusher. But when I saw how a lady applied it on her eyes, I had to try it! It paired perfectly with the Bittersweet Splurge Cream Shadow.

Younique products used:
*Organza Liquid Foundation
*Obsession Brow Palette
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Bittersweet Splurge Cream Shadow
*Sophisticated Pressed Blusher, used on my eyes
*Magnificent Splurge Cream used as my liner
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer
*Soulful Splash Liquid Lipstick 


 The icing on the cake today was wearing this shirt. The last time I wore it, it was very snug around my stomach, but today its almost too big. 

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment