Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Smoldering Lip Stain

I had a dentist appointment today, so I decided to see how the lip stain held up. After he filled a few cavities, my face was numb and swollen, but the lip stain was still in place! I had to fix my foundation around my nose where the laughing gas mask set, but I didn't have to touch up the lip stain at all. It was still beautifully in place. 

I wasn't sure what color to wear this morning, so I tested a few colors on my hands. I have washed my hands several times today and those swatches are still there. Kiss proof, smudge proof, this stuff is the bomb!

Younique products used:
*Organza Liquid Foundation
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Lustrous Touch a la mode Powder Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Noble Splurge Cream Shadow
*Skeptical Splurge Cream Shadow
*Perfect Eye Liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Smoldering Lip Stain
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment