Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Addiction Palette 1 and Sizzling Splash Liquid Lipstick

I LOVE Addiction Palette 1. Its probably the one palette that I have used each individual color in. I also love using Forthright for my brows when I'm in a hurry. I'm also pretty sure that the Sizzling Splash Liquid Lipstick was made for this dress. 

Younique products used:
*Chiffon Liquid Foundation
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Forthright from Addiction Palette 1 for my brows
*Zealous from Addiction Palette 1 on the outer corner of my lids
*Chipper from Addiction Palette 1 across my lid
*Brassy from Addiction Palette 1 on the inner corner of my lid
*Sincere from Addiction Palette 1 to highlight under my brow
*Lustrous Touch a la mode Luminizer
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Sizzling Splash Liquid Lipstick
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment