Thursday, May 18, 2017

Spellbound Splash Liquid Lipstick

 At the Payroll Conference, they have a party night. This year, the theme is Rock Star. My cousin helped me find a cute outfit. When I mentioned to my sister I was going to wear purple lipstick, she let me borrow some cute gloves to go with it. 

Rather than redo my makeup, I decided to just add some purple from Addiction Palette 3 on top of my eye shadow from the smokey eye I created today. Then I added some Passionate Pencil Liner to my lower lid. I completed the look with Spellbound Splash Liquid Lipstick. (To see the other products used, please refer to the post earlier today.)

I was pretty nervous to go to the party. This outfit was out of my comfort zone. But I told myself to be confident and look like I owned it. By the time I reached the party, I had received a ton of compliments and was able to enjoy the party. 
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment