Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Addiction Palette 1 and Sizzling Splash Liquid Lipstick

I know I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again; its like this dress was made to go with the Sizzling Splash Liquid Lipstick. As I mentioned, I only packed my Addiction Palettes for my trip, but today, I was missing the Splurge Cream Shadows. I think Happy would go perfectly with this dress. Or the new color Unfazed that will be coming out later this month.  

Younique products used:
*Chiffon Pressed Powder
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Lustrous Touch a la mode Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Addiction Palette 1
*Perfect Eye Liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Sizzling Splash Liquid Lipstick

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment