Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Shy Lip Stain

I used to never wear the lip stains, but I think I have finally figured out how to prep my lips so it stays on better. My trick is I used the back side of my toothbrush, because it has a rough texture, to scrub and exfoliate my lips. Then I dry them off very well. That usually does the trick and the lip stain last all day. 

Younique products used:
*Chiffon liquid foundation
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Lustrous Touch a la mode Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Proud Splurge Cream Shadow
*Elegant Splurge Cream Shadow
*Polar Eye Liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Shy Lip Stain

I decided I wanted just a touch of blue today, so instead of going with the black perfect eye liner, I used the blue Polar liner on my eyes. It doesn't show well in the picture, but I love the end result. 
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment