Monday, May 15, 2017

Addiction Palette 3 and Red Velvet Cake Bonbon

I can not get over how amazing the new 3D Fiberlash Mascara is! 

Younique products used:
*Bisque BB Flawless Complexion Enhancer
*Addiction Palette 3
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Lustrous Touch a la mode Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Perfect Eye Liner
*Addiction Palette 3
*Red Velvet Cake Lip Bonbon

I had planned to rent a car today and make the hour long drive to the beach. But it didn't work out. Instead, I found myself at Gatorland. I have to share this picture, because if you know me, you know I am terrified of snakes. It took all I had to hold that snake around my neck, and force a smile for the camera. 
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment