Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Addiction Palette 3

The kudos this month is Believe Your Eyes. It comes with your color choice of a Precision Pencil Eye Liner, your color choice of an Addiction Palette, the 3D Fiber Lashes and a cute bag. So I'll be wearing a lot of the Palettes this month. 

As I was getting ready this morning, I realized that I always use the same 3 or 4 colors, even though the Palette has 7. So my goal this month is to play around with the different colors and find some new looks. 

Here is my go to look for Addiction Palette 3.
*Irate in the outer corner 
*Cheeky across the lid
*Smitten on the inner corner

Younique products used:
*Chiffon Pressed Powder Foundation
*Addiction Palette 3
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Perfect Pencil Liner
*3D Fiber Lashes
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer
*Lustrous Touch a la mode Powder Luminzer
*Smoldering Lip Stain
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment