Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Serendipitous Lip Stain

I tried this lip stain the other day, but didn't think it matched my look. So, I decided to try it again today. I thought it would be more purple, so next time I would probably wear it with Palette 1 or 2 instead of 3. But I still love it. 

Younique products used:
*Organza & Chiffon Liquid Foundation mixed together
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Lustrous Touch a la mode Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Flippant from Addiction Palette 3 in my crease
*Smitten from Addiction Palette 3 across my lid
*Cheeky from Addiction Palette 3 in the outer corner
*Passionate Eye Liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Serendipitous Lip Stain
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment