Thursday, June 1, 2017

Adorable and Daring Pigment Powders with Stoic Splash Liquid Lipstick

Today was one of those days where I couldn't decide what I wanted to wear. Usually, I choose what I wear and then do my eye makeup around my shirt. But I couldn't decide. So I decided to dig out my pigment powders and go with an old, tried and true, favorite that would go with anything.
Normally, I would reach for Addiction Palette 2, but I've used it a ton late. I also went with the pigment powders because they will be riding off into the sunset when they retire this summer. 

Younique products used:
*Organza and Chiffon Liquid Foundation mixed together
*Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Lustrous Touch a la mode Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Daring Pigment Powder in my crease
*Adorable Pigment Powder across my lid
*Perfect Pencil Liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Stoic Splash Liquid Lipstick
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen

No comments:

Post a Comment