Monday, June 26, 2017

Lip Stain Sunday - Skittish

 On a very rare occasion, I woke up early today. Early enough, that I decided I had time to try and curl my hair. I've been growing it out since last November, but I wasn't sure if it was long enough yet. It took me over an hour, but I love how it turned out. A good hair day called for either a red or pink lippy. 

Younique products used:
*Chiffon Liquid Foundation
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer
*Stunning Pressed Blusher
*Lustrous Touch a la Mode Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Victorious from Addiction Palette 4 across my lid
*Peppy from Addiction Palette 2 in the outer corner
*Perfect Liquid Eye Liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Skittish Lip Stain

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment