Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Stoic and Stellar Splash Liquid Lipstick

If I made a list of my favorite looks, this would be in the top 3. I absolutely LOVE the Proud Splurge Cream shadow. I also decided to mix together my favorite two Splash Liquid Lipsticks and get a new color. Stoic and Stellar are beautiful on their own, or mixed together. 

Younique products used:
*Chiffon and Organza Liquid Foundation mixed together
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Lustrous Touch a la Mode Luminizer
*Proud Splurge Cream Shadow on my outer eye
*Grateful Splurge Cream Shadow on the center
*Elegant Splurge Cream Shadow on the inner corner
*Magnificent Splurge Cream Shadow as my liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Stoic and Stellar Splash Liquid Lipstick mixed together
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment