Monday, June 19, 2017

Provoked and Confident Pigment Powders with Stellar Splash

Younique announced recently that they will be retiring the Pigment Powders this summer. I don't use them as often as I used to, but I guess knowing they will soon be gone has made me want to dig them out. They last forever, so I only ordered my favorite colors that were getting low. I love all the different colors and all the combinations you can come up with. 

Younique products used:
*Chiffon Liquid Foundation
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Lustrous Touch a la Mode Luminizer
*Confident Pigment Powder in my crease
*Provoked Pigment Powder across my lid
*Magnificent Splurge Cream as my liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Stellar Splash Liquid Lipstick

I have to share where Younique commented on my look today. Honestly, I wasn't sure about this look. I even had on a different lip color, but then washed it off and changed it to Stellar. So to have them call me stunning made my day.

You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment