Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Lip Stains

I recently had a goal to get a picture with each of the lip stains on. Because my lips have to be "just right", I can only wear the stains once or twice a week, so its taken me a while to get 13 colors. For myself, the trick is to exfoliate my lips the night before and then put some vaseline on my lips while I sleep. The following morning, I rinse my lips clean and then apply the lip stain. I had so much fun trying out all the colors. But I should redo Shy just so I'm wearing grey or black like I am in the other pictures. 

Normally, I'm all about the red lips. But when I want a bold pink lip, I get the best result from the lip stains. Its a tough call, but I think my favorite colors are Skittish, Sucker Punched, Saucy, and Sensational.

Sappy

Saucy

Savvy

Sensational

Serendipitous

Shameless

Shy

Skittish

Sleek

Smoldering

Speechless

Sucker Punched

Sultry

 You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment