Monday, June 26, 2017

Susceptible Splash Liquid Lipstick

I finally tried out the last color of the Splash Liquid Lipsticks. Its a pretty coral pink. So pretty, I decided to use it on my eyes also. I love that about makeup; that there is no right or wrong way to apply it. Blusher or Splash as eye makeup? You bet! No matter what I put on, it always ends with the confidence boost I need to face the day. 

Younique products used:
*Chiffon Liquid Foundation
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Lustrous Touch a la Mode Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Faithful Splurge Cream Shadow
*Susceptible Splash Liquid Lipstick on my eyes and lips
*Perfect Pencil Eye Liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment