Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Stately Splash Liquid Lipstick

When I saw the new Splash colors, I would've placed Stately as one of my least favorites, just because I was excited for the nude colors and the pretty pink Superb. But I decided to wear Stately and I love it! I'm so glad I decided to order two Kudos sets so I could have all 6 colors. 

I also tried the loose powder foundation today. Love it! 

Younique products used:
*Organza Loose Powder Foundation
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer Powder
*Scandalous Pressed Blusher
*Lustrous Touch a la Mode Luminizer
*Addiction Palette 2
*Perfect Eye Liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Pompous Lip Liner
*Stately Splash Liquid Lipstick
You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment