Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Stellar Splash Liquid Lipstick

I am beyond thrilled that Younique released some nude Splash colors. I am so in love with this new color! I bought this dress a few days ago, but I put off wearing it because I knew the Stellar Splash Liquid Lipstick would go perfectly with it. 

Younique products used:
*Chiffon and Organza Liquid Foundation mixed together
*Sunset Beachfront Bronzer
*Lustrous Touch a la mode Luminizer
*Obsession Brow Palette
*Faithful Splurge Cream Shadow
*Elegant Splurge Cream Shadow
*Faithful Splurge Cream Shadow
*Perfect Eye Liner
*3D Fiberlash Mascara
*Stellar Splash Liquid Lipstick
*Touch Behold Setting Spray


You can order these amazing products on my Younique webpage,https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SavannahMChristensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment